We’re committed to helping you Embrace Confidence in your ability to navigate key financial decisions in life and in our team’s ability to help Empower You toward prudent, life-fulfilling choices.
As a Certified Financial PlannerTM, Greg Randall holds a fiduciary responsibility to place your interests at all times above our own. In addition, we at GW Randall & Associates pledge the following toward our clients:
5 Promises to Clients
- Unsurpassed Client Service
- Ethics, Honesty & Disclosure
- Intellectual Capital
- Objective Analysis Tools
- Competitive Investment & Insurance Vehicles
To help you Embrace Confidence, we believe that education about your current financial situation is vital to making prudent decisions about your financial future. To that end, we ask you to consider the following:
- What’s most important for you to experience in life while you have the health and vitality to experience it?
- What would you like to be experiencing now that you are not? And what do you believe is holding you back?
- How confident are you that your current saving and investment strategies are sufficient to help you realize your long-term goals?
- How important is it for you to contribute to your children’s / grandchildren’s education?
- How will the rising cost of living impact your future spending needs?
- How will taxes impact your spending power in retirement?
- What major purchases do we need to consider down the road? New cars? Home improvements? Major family events such as graduations, weddings and reunions? Rising health care costs? Do I have in place all the elements of a sound estate plan?
- How important is it to develop charitable giving strategies in your plan?
- To what extent might you need to support aging parents?
- How prepared are your assets to handle an extended loss of income due to disability? The unexpected death of a loved one? A long-term care illness?
These are a few of the questions we take time to ask you to help us understand how best to Empower You toward sound financial decision-making. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a Complimentary Consultation, send us an email or give us a call at 707-566- 9713.